The program entails strategic planning workshops led by an ARDX training manager covering topics that include Health Equity and Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace.
How the Model Office Blueprint Works
About the Model Office Blueprint
ARDX® is committed to improving lives through the delivery of superior healthcare-related services to our customers that bridge the health equity gap across populations. By enhancing an organization’s existing employee assistance program, the blueprint helps companies improve employee health and wellbeing; increase retention and job satisfaction; boost productivity; and drive business ROI.
The Seven Social Determinants of Health:
Health Care Access & Quality
Neighborhood & Built Environment
Social & Community Context
Education Access & Quality
- The Deloitte Health Equity Institute report
- McKinsey’s Diversity Matters report
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- USDA Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics
- Journal of the American Medical Association