Contract Name: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) program Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Contract Description: The objective of the Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is to acquire services under a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance- based contract for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and HHS OPDIVs. This Statement of Work (SOW) identifies the mission, operational concepts, and procurement objectives of the SPARC solicitation. This Description of Services also describes the scope of obligations for each Prime Contractor and all teaming partners/major subcontractors (hereafter referred to simply as the “SPARC Contractor”).
The intent of this Description of Services is to provide the broadest opportunity to acquire innovative, cost-effective, and efficient solutions for meeting the mission and procurement-level objectives of CMS and the SPARC IDIQ Contract. The task orders issued under the SPARC IDIQ Contract will cover discrete life-cycle tasking within a system or application development program, inter-relate with other task orders under the same program, and have defined exit criteria for successful completion.
Contract Number: HHSM-500-2016-00050I
Contract Period of Performance: June 2, 2016 – June 1, 2021 (modification pending)
Available Task Order Types: Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus- Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Incentive (CPI), Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm Fixed Price Award Fee (FFPAF), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Time and Materials (T&M) and Labor Hour (LH)
Angela D. Reddix
Small Business 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business 8(m)
Currently no information until TO issues
Points of Contact
Angela D. Reddix
Angela D. Reddix
The foundation of our Quality Management System is a structured approach and adherence to industry best practices. Our successful development and implementation of process-based quality is based on the implementation of quality processes and the commitment to continuous improvement. Inherent in a CMMI-based management and technical approach is the implementation of continuous process improvement.
Based on the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT sequences that are intrinsic to all quality processes and industry best practices for Continuous Process Improvement, our approach provides uniform, metrics-based, program-wide management oversight of tasks, subtasks, quality assurance, and continuous process improvement. Refined over multiple programs and tailored to meet the requirements of the program/contract and tasking needs, this approach ensures consistent delivery of quality services program-wide. The core sub-processes address key quality processes. These factors define best value.
Internal reviews and reporting procedures provide our project managers and the Contract Manager with the necessary tools to monitor and control project resources.
ARDX is committed to delivering quality the first time, every time. Our Quality Management philosophy is grounded in eight basic principles:
- Our top leadership (Contract Manager) is committed to quality, and understands its significance in terms of long-term corporate health and stability.
- We work closely with our customers to define performance metrics on every task of every contract.
- Monthly In-Process Reviews (IPRs) with ARDX senior management includes performance assessment against established metrics.
- Following ISO standards we document procedures utilizing industry best practices on every task.
- People at all levels are trained and fully involved in quality.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement, as a cornerstone of corporate growth.
- Our Quality Management processes complement and are fully integrated with our project management processes. Our Quality Management System (QMS) addresses both the management of a project and the outputs of a project.
- Continual Process Improvement.
We believe successful customer satisfaction surveys maximize the retention of current customers, and help enterprises to better position themselves among prospective clients. In addition, we believe, it is important to inform customers that their opinions matter, and that their responses will instigate change within the organization. ARDX continues to maintain D&B ratings of 95% in customer satisfaction. Our customer satisfaction surveys will be conducted to ensure the following:
- Demonstrate commitment to listening to customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve quality of service.
- Increase repeat business.
- Learn where the company stands in comparison with competitors.
- Obtain input on new products or services.
- Provide a way for unhappy customers to vent.
- Target resources on issues of concern to customers.