SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8525
Contract Period of Performance: June 30, 2016 – April 4, 2019
Available Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price and Cost Reimbursable
ARDX supports Zone 1 (Northeast) and Zone 3 (Mid-Atlantic)
Currently no information until TO issues
|A. Reddix & Associates dba ARDX||AMSEC LLC
|Business Size||8(a), SB, SDB, WOSB||Large Business|
|Paragraph Number||Functional Area||Zones||Zones|
|3.1||R&D Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.2||Engineering Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.5||System Design Docs||1, 3||1-7|
|3.6||SW Engineering||1, 3||1-7|
|3.7||RM&A Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.8||Human Factors Eng||1, 3||1-7|
|3.9||System Safety Eng||1, 3||1-7|
|3.10||CM Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.11||QA Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.12||IS/IA/IT Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.13||Inactivation/Disposal Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.14||Interoperability/T&E Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.15||Measurement Facilities Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.16||Logistics Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.17||Supply & Provisioning||1, 3||1-7|
|3.18||Training Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.19||In-Service Eng Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.20||Program Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.21||Func/Admin Support||1, 3||1-7|
|3.22||Public Affairs||1, 3||1-7|
Points of Contact
The foundation of our Quality Management System is a structured approach and adherence to industry best practices. Our successful development and implementation of process-based quality is based on the implementation of quality processes and the commitment to continuous improvement. Inherent in a CMMI-based management and technical approach is the implementation of continuous process improvement.
Based on the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT sequences that are intrinsic to all quality processes and industry best practices for Continuous Process Improvement, our approach provides uniform, metrics-based, program-wide management oversight of tasks, subtasks, quality assurance, and continuous process improvement. Refined over multiple programs and tailored to meet the requirements of the program/contract and tasking needs, this approach ensures consistent delivery of quality services program-wide. The core sub-processes address key quality processes. These factors define best value.
Internal reviews and reporting procedures provide our project managers and the Contract Manager with the necessary tools to monitor and control project resources.
ARDX is committed to delivering quality the first time, every time. Our Quality Management philosophy is grounded in eight basic principles:
- Our top leadership (Contract Manager) is committed to quality, and understands its significance in terms of long-term corporate health and stability.
- We work closely with our customers to define performance metrics on every task of every contract.
- Monthly In-Process Reviews (IPRs) with ARDX senior management includes performance assessment against established metrics.
- Following ISO standards we document procedures utilizing industry best practices on every task.
- People at all levels are trained and fully involved in quality.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement, as a cornerstone of corporate growth.
- Our Quality Management processes complement and are fully integrated with our project management processes. Our Quality Management System (QMS) addresses both the management of a project and the outputs of a project.
- Continual Process Improvement.
We believe successful customer satisfaction surveys maximize the retention of current customers, and help enterprises to better position themselves among prospective clients. In addition, we believe, it is important to inform customers that their opinions matter, and that their responses will instigate change within the organization. ARDX continues to maintain D&B ratings of 95% in customer satisfaction. Our customer satisfaction surveys will be conducted to ensure the following:
- Demonstrate commitment to listening to customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve quality of service.
- Increase repeat business.
- Learn where the company stands in comparison with competitors.
- Obtain input on new products or services.
- Provide a way for unhappy customers to vent.
- Target resources on issues of concern to customers.