B.S., University of Washington
SHRM-SCP, Society for Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Management
- Executive Leadership
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Employee Engagement, Change Management
- Hobbies – Family Activities, Volunteering, Reading, Fitness, Travel, the Beach
- Favorite Song – Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Favorite Movie – The Big Blue
- Where you would most like to travel – Belize
As a seasoned human resources executive, Shannon is instrumental to driving best-in-class employee engagement within ARDX.
She functions as a trusted C-suite partner, orchestrating the recruitment, retention, development and overall satisfaction of ARDX’s high-performance team. To fit with the ARDX pledge to foster a no-limits philosophy, Shannon leverages her broad experience to creatively and effectively land top talent from across the country. Additionally, she develops and launches innovative HR initiatives to enable the attainment of aggressive corporate objectives.
Before being selected as an ARDX executive leader, Shannon built a progressive, 20-year career as a VP of Human Resources and HR Director for national healthcare consulting and financial services companies. She is skilled in navigating both executive and employee relationships to drive lockstep collaboration between all layers of leadership.
Among Shannon’s career achievements:
- Won 2015 Small Business Executive of the Year award (Business Intelligence Group Awards).
- Built HR departments from ground up, handling development and launch of all policies, procedures and performance management systems.
- Saved companies hundreds of thousands of dollars through strategic negotiations and leadership over continuous improvement initiatives.
Shannon holds a Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology from Antioch University in Seattle. She is fluent in French and is heavily involved in the Society for Human Resources Management and the American Business Women’s Association.