B. A. Potsdam College
- Strategic Negotiation from Harvard Business School 2011
- Adjunct Professor at Virginia Wesleyan University 2007-2012
- Speaker at Energy Summit Cyber Security Panel 2018
- Executive Coaching Graduate 2013
- Oversight of Operations of our Enterprise Technical Solutions and Federal Services Divisions
- Oversees operational units including quality, finance and talent and culture
- Governs PMO
- CMMI Champion for DAR, participant in ISO and CMMI business process improvement activities
- Hobbies – Anything with the spouse, kids and pets, playing guitar
- Favorite Song (s) – The Obvious Child, Unknown Legend, You Got the Silver
- Favorite Movie – The Natural
- Where you would most like to travel – Italy
As the Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Lemma oversees the day to day operations and is responsible for the strategic direction of business development, corporate quality compliance, and line organizations. As a leader, Mr. Lemma will utilize his diverse background to ensure all systems, resources and people are in place to achieve the goals of the company. Mr. Lemma is responsible for building employee alignment with company goals and leading the key targets of the organization.
Mr. Lemma is a highly accomplished executive with 20 years of proven success collaborating and growing healthcare programs including telehealth, big data healthcare analytics systems, and federal electronic health record integration. Mr. Lemma will serve ARDX strategic guidance as a member of the Capital Region of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and a Certified Professional of Healthcare Information Management Systems (CPHIMS). Prior to joining ARDX, Mr. Lemma served as a Vice President & Executive Director, CIO, and a consultant to CIOs.
Mr. Lemma has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Potsdam College and a Master of Business Administration from Clarkson University. His service delivery expertise is highlighted with ITIL Foundations certification, negotiation training from Harvard Business School, Project Management certification (PMP), and he is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).