Contract Name: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Contract Description: This Indefinite / Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) performance-based contract will be used as a means to provide services to SAMHSA officials and staff to help them achieve their individual Centers/Divisions/Offices missions in a timely manner. The contract requires quick response capability, with performance according to specifications identified in individual Task Orders that will be issued over the life of the contract. The contract will enable SAMHSA to improve its technical, management, and administrative operations by significantly reducing the amount of time and labor required to obtain critical contract services and products.
ARDX Capabilities: As part of this contract, ARDX will provide SAMHSA officials with expertise in planning, implementing, and reporting on various initiatives to help achieve their mission in reducing the impact of substance abuse and mental illness in America’s communities. ARDX will be able to create customized programs that will allow SAMHSA grantees, community-based organizations, stakeholders, politicians, and advocates to identify lessons learned, challenges, and best practices within the behavioral health community. To view our full suite of services, click here.
Contract Number: HHSS283201700067I
Contract Period of Performance: February 21, 2017 – February 20, 2022
Available Task Order Types: Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF) or Fixed Price (FP)
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
Domain VI. Planning, Implementation, and Report Support Projects (Small Disadvantaged Business SET-ASIDE)
Currently no information until TO is issued
Points of Contact
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
The foundation of our Quality Management System is a structured approach and adherence to industry best practices. Our successful development and implementation of process-based quality is based on the implementation of quality processes and the commitment to continuous improvement. Inherent in a CMMI-based management and technical approach is the implementation of continuous process improvement.
Based on the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT sequences that are intrinsic to all quality processes and industry best practices for Continuous Process Improvement, our approach provides uniform, metrics-based, program-wide management oversight of tasks, subtasks, quality assurance, and continuous process improvement. Refined over multiple programs and tailored to meet the requirements of the program/contract and tasking needs, this approach ensures consistent delivery of quality services program-wide. The core sub-processes address key quality processes. These factors define the best value.
Internal reviews and reporting procedures provide our project managers and the Contract Manager with the necessary tools to monitor and control project resources.
ARDX is committed to delivering quality the first time, every time. Our Quality Management philosophy is grounded in eight basic principles:
- Our top leadership (Contract Manager) is committed to quality and understands its significance in terms of long-term corporate health and stability.
- We work closely with our customers to define performance metrics on every task of every contract.
- Monthly In-Process Reviews (IPRs) with ARDX senior management includes performance assessment against established metrics.
- Following ISO standards we document procedures utilizing industry best practices on every task.
- People at all levels are trained and fully involved in quality.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement, as a cornerstone of corporate growth.
- Our Quality Management processes complement and are fully integrated with our project management processes. Our Quality Management System (QMS) addresses both the management of a project and the outputs of a project.
- Continual Process Improvement.
We believe successful customer satisfaction surveys maximize the retention of current customers and help enterprises to better position themselves among prospective clients. In addition, we believe, it is important to inform customers that their opinions matter and that their responses will instigate change within the organization. ARDX continues to maintain D&B ratings of 95% in customer satisfaction. Our customer satisfaction surveys will be conducted to ensure the following:
- Demonstrate commitment to listening to customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve the quality of service.
- Increase repeat business.
- Learn where the company stands in comparison with competitors.
- Obtain input on new products or services.
- Provide a way for unhappy customers to vent.
- Target resources on issues of concern to customers.