Contract Name: GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) (formerly MOBIS)
Contract Description: The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including Business consulting solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. Review the PSS Fact Sheet [PDF – 770 KB] to learn more.
The PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle.
Contract Period of Performance: January 12, 2011 – January 11, 2021
Available Task Order Types: Labor Hour and Firm Fixed Price
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
Special Item Numbers (SINs)
Business Systems Analyst I, Communication Manager, Curriculum Developer I, Curriculum Developer II, Curriculum Developer III, Curriculum Developer IV, Database Administrator I, Evaluation Manager, Evaluation Specialist, Financial Analyst I, Financial Analyst II, Graphic Designer, Manager I, Manager II, Meeting Facilitator I, Meeting Manager, Program Director, Programmer I, Project Administrator, Project Assistant I, Project Director, Project Director II, Project Manager I, Project Manager II, Quality Assurance Manager, Senior Management Analyst, Senior Management Analyst II, Senior Manager, Subject Matter Expert, Technical Writer III, Trainer I, Trainer II
Points of Contact
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
Angela D. Reddix, Ph.D.
The foundation of our Quality Management System is a structured approach and adherence to industry best practices. Our successful development and implementation of process-based quality is based on the implementation of quality processes and the commitment to continuous improvement. Inherent in a CMMI-based management and technical approach is the implementation of continuous process improvement.
Based on the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT sequences that are intrinsic to all quality processes and industry best practices for Continuous Process Improvement, our approach provides uniform, metrics-based, program-wide management oversight of tasks, subtasks, quality assurance, and continuous process improvement. Refined over multiple programs and tailored to meet the requirements of the program/contract and tasking needs, this approach ensures consistent delivery of quality services program-wide. The core sub-processes address key quality processes. These factors define the best value.
Internal reviews and reporting procedures provide our project managers and the Contract Manager with the necessary tools to monitor and control project resources.
ARDX is committed to delivering quality the first time, every time. Our Quality Management philosophy is grounded in eight basic principles:
- Our top leadership (Contract Manager) is committed to quality and understands its significance in terms of long-term corporate health and stability.
- We work closely with our customers to define performance metrics on every task of every contract.
- Monthly In-Process Reviews (IPRs) with ARDX senior management includes performance assessment against established metrics.
- Following ISO standards we document procedures utilizing industry best practices on every task.
- People at all levels are trained and fully involved in quality.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement, as a cornerstone of corporate growth.
- Our Quality Management processes complement and are fully integrated with our project management processes. Our Quality Management System (QMS) addresses both the management of a project and the outputs of a project.
- Continual Process Improvement.
We believe successful customer satisfaction surveys maximize the retention of current customers and help enterprises to better position themselves among prospective clients. In addition, we believe, it is important to inform customers that their opinions matter and that their responses will instigate change within the organization. ARDX continues to maintain D&B ratings of 95% in customer satisfaction. Our customer satisfaction surveys will be conducted to ensure the following:
- Demonstrate commitment to listening to customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve the quality of service.
- Increase repeat business.
- Learn where the company stands in comparison with competitors.
- Obtain input on new products or services.
- Provide a way for unhappy customers to vent.
- Target resources on issues of concern to customers.