ARDX is an award winning healthcare management and technology consulting firm known for simplifying complex regulations, delivering integrated quality outcomes, providing high-impact training, and sustaining revenue growth for various government agencies.
As a trusted partner to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), including the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for more than 10 years, ARDX has developed proven data-driven approaches that allow us to collaboratively work to improve the quality of care and decrease the cost of care for our nation’s most vulnerable populations.
Healthcare Policy & Compliance
Healthcare policy and compliance are the driving forces behind many of our clients’ daily operational activities. Yet, sometimes deciphering the policy and ensuring compliance can get complex.
ARDX’s deep rooted knowledge of healthcare legislation allows us to simplify complexities in the following areas:
- Medicare Advantage Part C
- Medicare Prescription Drug Part D
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Program Evaluation & Management
- Encounter Data
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV)
- Security Risk Assessments
- Operational Policy & Outreach Communication
Population Health Management
Population Health is a rapidly changing initiative. It consists of three components – health outcomes, patterns of health determinates, and policies and interventions. All of the components take aim at reducing health inequities or disproportions among diverse population groups due to the social determinates of health (SDOH).
ARDX can help our clients navigate and implement various Population Health strategies including:
- Population & Risk Stratification
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Management & Analysis
- Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics
- Integrated Care Management Models
- Accountable Care Organizations
As the healthcare industry undergoes a massive shift from fee-for-service, to pay-for-performance ARDX helps our clients translate payment policies into operational practices and compliance.
ARDX has developed an integrated approach to help our clients in the following areas:
- Encounter Data
- Quality Payment Program (MACRA)
- CMS Innovation Models & Grants
- Medicaid – 115A Social Security Innovation Projects
- Operational & Clinical Performance
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
Patient-Centered Care & Outcomes
Patient-centered care focuses on improving various aspects of the patient-physician interaction by utilizing data-driven, evidence based approaches.
ARDX will work with our clients to understand and implement the tenets of Patient-Centered Care & Outcomes in the following areas:
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Community Outreach Programs
- Chronic Disease Management
- Socioeconomic Determinants of Health (SDOH)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home